AMBASSADOR (am bas′ə dər, -dôr′) noun

Ambassadors of goodwill are activists, celebrities, artists, environmentalists;

Ambassador-at-large is one accredited to no particular country;

Ambassador extraordinary has a special diplomatic mission;

Unofficial ambassador is one with all;

& unofficial am I!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Antonia's dental xrays posted for dentista qui...

I am posting them here because the Ortho here can not open this... My life in italy. I will then send this link to her. I had the appointment now and this function with her opening them before our visit! Braces start next week!


1 comment:

  1. How are the braces? She looks so adorable! My daughter has had braces for almost a year now. Good thing she's getting used to smiling with that. My son is going to his first dental visit next week, and I'm pretty excited for him!

    Diana Dickert

    ReplyDelete