AMBASSADOR (am bas′ə dər, -dôr′) noun

Ambassadors of goodwill are activists, celebrities, artists, environmentalists;

Ambassador-at-large is one accredited to no particular country;

Ambassador extraordinary has a special diplomatic mission;

Unofficial ambassador is one with all;

& unofficial am I!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

francesca’s little merry go round of life... the world of friends as I see it

Dr. Shake It, my Darling.

I am a unique SAGE cutting my own path. People who are closest me to me usually love me deeply & keep me for life even with all my flaws. So when you say, Francesca, I can be a good friend it’s all relative, your definition or mine

CYBER HAREM:
are woman being kept in a man's internet dream world &  does not qualify for a true friendship.

LIFERS:
are my inner circle of friends.  They are invited into my heart, my space, my world & my mind.  With these friends we exchange honesty, secrets, vulnerability, simple sheer pleasures, emotional intimacy, genuine unconditional love & mutual acceptance of our flaws.

FLIGHT WEIGHTERS:
are friends that take part in my life usually they are near to me & we do things together. Some of them develop into Lifers. Of course often these friendships can be carried through my lifetime but some fall by the waist side & linger for years. Pure honestly & mutual acceptance of our flaws has not been established or secured yet. It’s a garden that takes time to see where they grow.

FROOT CAMP:
is a place where these are people who are allowed to enter become a Lifer. Usually at some time a conflict has arose & we both demonstrated the ability to resolve with it with some level of dignity & mutual self-respect.

FWANNA BEES:
are my followers in the world at large who have the opportunity to meet me. I open my life to about all that I meet, without reservation & without inhibition. They find me crazy & refreshing in one swoop. They are often afraid to walk this line of being eccentric but like being near me. Living their life close to enough to me allows them to my droppings of excitement & passion for life.

FRAPARAZZI:
are my paparazzi. They merely find me intriguing in some way that they want to follow my life’s adventure and tribulations from their lazy boy chair with the foot pad raised.

VAMPIRINI:
are successful at NID or Negative IV drips'. They are people who suck the life out of others. After 2 separate hospital stays of 17 days & 4 months of tri weekly blood draws for Coumadin resistance, I have no tolerance for vampirini.

FRANDS WITH BENEFITS:
are friends where we find a mutually beneficial foundation, whether its art sponsorship or travel or creative projects, we develop our dreams. 

FEUNUCHS:
are my counter position to a man's cyber harem, they are my eunuchs but with all of nature equipment in tact from nature with the intent of me being their exclusive focus... all applicants to date have been a little too young for my current values... or missing some quality i am looking for but thats open to change... no applications accepted yet... 


FRISTRACTORS:
are people who distract me from my life's purpose. They usually get reduced to my FRAPARAZZI list.


remember it's my blog.... and I get to talk about what I want...

So Dr. Shake It, what's it gonna be...?




No comments:

Post a Comment