AMBASSADOR (am bas′ə dər, -dôr′) noun

Ambassadors of goodwill are activists, celebrities, artists, environmentalists;

Ambassador-at-large is one accredited to no particular country;

Ambassador extraordinary has a special diplomatic mission;

Unofficial ambassador is one with all;

& unofficial am I!

Monday, May 30, 2011

maury's deal on patio furniture and sol lewitt's sanctuary

Steve & I loading my new patio furniture
on the roof of his taxi car


Chocolate colored, 4 piece set outdoor patio furniture made from treated iron, weaved poly-rattan material and sand-colored polyester cushions. 
A "festa" addition to my outdoor courtyard garden. When I sat out there for the first time and heard the little birds... I thought... Sol Lewitt sat here too listening to the prior generations of these birds. Google Sol and you will see he is the father of conceptualism and he painted his commanded career art here, in the apartment underneath mine.
It like have a special sanctuary to art's past where ideas arrived and where completed. All this insight and wisdom because I bought an outdoor patio set to throw cocktails party with!



No comments:

Post a Comment