AMBASSADOR (am bas′ə dər, -dôr′) noun

Ambassadors of goodwill are activists, celebrities, artists, environmentalists;

Ambassador-at-large is one accredited to no particular country;

Ambassador extraordinary has a special diplomatic mission;

Unofficial ambassador is one with all;

& unofficial am I!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

pajama party @ francesca's in spoleto

For all of you who are close to me and know me well, you will be happy to hear I got an ungrade on pajamas! 


The days of sexy little thing have been over with since I traded them in for the zebra one of open heart surgery.


Since them 2006, I have been reusing 3 very worn out pajama, the zebra one, the Costco furry aqua marine blue ugly ones and some grey supermarket pj's.


Since the MALE GUESTS have been arriving in droves... I thought I need new pajamas! It is not what you think! They are mystery man and they arrive at all hours so I need to update my pajama look...


There are the Jehovah witness' 2 men trying to convert me that arrive, then the "some one parked their car in front of garage door at 10:30 p.m at night" man, and the "vacuum cleaner" sales man. The men next door that only arrives in his apartment once and a while who is rude and demands I move Nia's bikes. None the less, they are males and they are arriving...


The other mystery men are not coming to mind right now but they arrive. Some how the men have learned that single American aging Barbie doll boob look alike lives in an empty building with no lock on here street gate and no lock on my building door. So right up against my apartment door at all hours, half naked or in ugly pajama's they take turn arriving...


So with that in mind, I bought three new pairs of PJ's plus a light robe!


I further became Italian by buying fancy hangers for them to be hung on after my house cleaner "IRONS" my new pj's.


I will keep you posted to the direction of my secret men....


Last night I slept in the first pair and I loved them....


I can't seem to find the brand of the other PJ's on the internet but they have not been sported around my apartment yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment