AMBASSADOR (am bas′ə dər, -dôr′) noun

Ambassadors of goodwill are activists, celebrities, artists, environmentalists;

Ambassador-at-large is one accredited to no particular country;

Ambassador extraordinary has a special diplomatic mission;

Unofficial ambassador is one with all;

& unofficial am I!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

wizzy of oz in Italiano from my new sleeper sofa!








Mondo Convenienza
I have been dreaming of a sleeper couch that would actually be comfortable for quite a free years now. I fore saw friends arriving, and Megan and Jason especially arriving.  Since I seem to be the only single person I have as a friends... and if they are arriving with their mates.... only the really special people get to bring their mates, then I give them my bed and I take the couch.

I see to much stress in the life of married couple and how they interact. they are not my mates so to have them sleep here as a couple... in general I am not interested. 

I have seen how friends enter me into their fight with their mates.... so in general no thanks.... but as a far as girlfriends.... you are all welcome!

Well, last night we got to use the sleeper couch just a little. Susanna, Nia's best friend spent the night and we all three watched the wizard of oz in Italian. I was able to pull out the quick double bed sleeper drawer and lift it up. In 2 seconds the girls had their feet up and away we went.

The quality of this couch is pretty good and a damn good price for delivery and install.

To my surprise the colors work well too!  Getting to the store without a car was a flaming pain in the ass but doable. I would strongly recommend this store to anyone needing to buy furniture in Italy...

No comments:

Post a Comment