AMBASSADOR (am bas′ə dər, -dôr′) noun

Ambassadors of goodwill are activists, celebrities, artists, environmentalists;

Ambassador-at-large is one accredited to no particular country;

Ambassador extraordinary has a special diplomatic mission;

Unofficial ambassador is one with all;

& unofficial am I!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

franky's picks: how to be sick from a Buddhist view...


An amazing womans honest story of her illness and her fall from GRACE to arrive to in her bed of suffering. She has spent some time rebuilding her life, just like me. She recreating new dreams that leave room for this brutal illness and embraces it instead of fighting it.

I wrote her today to get to know here and for her to get to know me. We share a lot in common. Our paths have crossed but not yet intercepted each other. I will try today.


No comments:

Post a Comment