AMBASSADOR (am bas′ə dər, -dôr′) noun

Ambassadors of goodwill are activists, celebrities, artists, environmentalists;

Ambassador-at-large is one accredited to no particular country;

Ambassador extraordinary has a special diplomatic mission;

Unofficial ambassador is one with all;

& unofficial am I!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

nano second escape OCT 07: Resignation 9 years of Colorado Public Service


Award Ceremony Grant Ranch nature Park & Learning Gardens


Ground Breaking Ceremony
2nd highest ranking GOCO Grant for $90,000
Privileged guest of honor, our
seasonal blue herons
OCTOBER 30, 2007 was my departure
flight to Italy...

Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:01:28 -0600
From: "Francesca Owens" <francescaod@usa.net>
To: "David Peak" <David.Peak@cliftoncpa.com>
Subject: Resignation Letter

Dear Dave,

Please include this with the board's next packet. I am resigning as of this
November 2007 meeting. It has been a great nine/ten years of service to this
wonderful community. It taught me to pursue my life's dreams with passion. I
gained much wisdom and courage to really go after all that is possible in
one's life.

The time since the open heart surgery and multitude of post surgery
complications has left me short on energy. It is now time for me to pursue
solely my current passions and reduce the work load I have been carrying as I
can no longer do it all.

Thank you, Francesca Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment