AMBASSADOR (am bas′ə dər, -dôr′) noun

Ambassadors of goodwill are activists, celebrities, artists, environmentalists;

Ambassador-at-large is one accredited to no particular country;

Ambassador extraordinary has a special diplomatic mission;

Unofficial ambassador is one with all;

& unofficial am I!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

my 9 cat lives -poetry look back how I know death

HOW I KNOW DEATH

Bike/car accident            Classmate from elementary school
Suicide                         Fourth grade teacher across the hall
Bike/car accident            David Berlow, middle school class mate
Illness                         Aunt Sadie, First open casket funeral
Euthanized, old age        Crackerjacks, my Irish setter
Sleeping                        My loved Grandmother
Car accident                  Shaun, our Siamese cat
Cancer                         My Grandfather
Murder                       Young pregnant homeless woman, sheet pulled over
Murder                        Man being taped off by police
Car accident                 One airborne car flies into windshield of couple
Cancer                         My beloved mother
Cancer                         Peter Lapcheskie, business friend
Murder                        Vicky Diamond, friend from high school
Cancer                         My father
Pedestrian/car accident   Young man lying in the street I swerved to not hit
Cancer                         Janet Greene, my friend
Car accident                  Princess Diana
Suicide                         Ginny Jurgens, client and friend


Francesca
November 12, 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment