AMBASSADOR (am bas′ə dər, -dôr′) noun

Ambassadors of goodwill are activists, celebrities, artists, environmentalists;

Ambassador-at-large is one accredited to no particular country;

Ambassador extraordinary has a special diplomatic mission;

Unofficial ambassador is one with all;

& unofficial am I!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

my 9 cat lives - poetry look back on gifts

Blessings I've received from ...

"The gift of pain"
  
to be honest with myself

to be empathetic with all others

to confront my fears and let them go

to develop rich character in who I am

to allow myself to feel vulnerable, genuine, intimate,
innocent and child-like feelings

to give myself permission to miss and always love my
loved ones, that are now gone

to gain identity, strength and purpose from life's tribulations

to know I will survive, live, heal, and go forward to enjoy

to have learned to truly love
  
Francesca Owens

December 1996

No comments:

Post a Comment